Sunday, September 30, 2012

Nighmare Down My Street

When you walk down my street you'll see a dark alley. It's so quiet you can hear yourself breathe. You try to stay calm because the boa constricter, rattlers, gardeners, phythons, are starving. This alley is so dark you don't know where you're going. It's the unknown that's scary. Being alone thats worse.

They say two heads are better then one,a nd you'd know ounce you walk down my alley. Worms are swarming everywhere. Random dumb blondes laugh. You're ignored. Down my alley you'll get the goosebumps, because it's all your fears in this one alley.

A man with a dark beard starts to stare at you, you can feel his breath against your skin. You run, afraid to look back. You hear him calling you're name. It starts to get clastrophobic. I CANT breathe. Screaming to get out. I can feel the snakes surrounding me.

Im shaking so hard I can't think straight anymore. I fall down, ropes are wrapped around my ankles. I go down for miles as the rope reaches its elasticity I feel my body retract upword. I pass out, and as I awake i'm far away from my alley because just thinking about it makes me afraid.

1 comment:

  1. It's the unknown that's scary. But alone thats worse. stealing it.

    ReplyDelete