Sunday, September 30, 2012

Gasping:

Struggling for the surface, I'm gasping. I'm kicking and screaming. My eyes wide open, and I'm praying. I haven't been to Gods house in a long time, but my bodys getting weaker every damn second, and I'm gasping. Gasping to just breathe. Save me. Help me, but I'm all by myself.
I'm squirming. I'm squirming so hard that my legs are shaking tired, as if I had a 100 pound brick attached to each of my legs. I only weight 105, and I can't do this anymore. Air bubbles swarm around me because my body struggles to breathe, and no air goes in. I'm falling to the bottom no. It's many feet below the surface.
As I can't see the surface anymore I close my eyes, and whisper, "Just Breathe".
I'm gasping.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you write about the simplest thing that everyone takes for granted, and expose it to the world..."Just Breathe"

    ReplyDelete