Sunday, September 16, 2012

Love

What is love?
Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more....
So what is love?
To be honest, I think everyone has their own meaning of love.
I think it depends on what they go through.
If someone marries someone who never does anything for them their whole life, but demands them to do things for them, and in return all they get is a part of their husbands pay check, they may think that is love. Than there is the man who does everything and anything for his wife, is very romantic and smart, that girl falls in love with him, and to her that is love. Or maybe there is the girl who watches all those romantic movies, and has such a high expectation of love, but never finds it.
Love can be anything you want it to be.
It's like a ball of clay that you mold and mold into something wonderful that you want to fire and keep forever!
Love can be anything that makes you feel great.
Its something we all need, and something we STRIVE for.

Love.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Love is what you make it to be.
    P.S. Stealing "Love can be anything you want it to be.
    It's like a ball of clay that you mold and mold into something wonderful that you want to fire and keep forever!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am the one who has high expectations of love. I try not to but sometimes it just happens.

    ReplyDelete