Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Brain Of a Women: (Dialogue)

Me: He is so tall and handsome. You: You shall never talk to him. Me: He's fit and has the cutest laugh on earth! You: Look at yourself, I don't think you're up to his standards. Me: I'm so nervous. You: Maybe you are up to his standards, but you're not as pretty as the girl he's eyeing right now. Me: I want to punch that girl. You: I swear he was eyeing me earlier though. Me: I know right, I'll just stand here and see if he comes by. You: And if he does, then he definitely was eyeing you. Me: And if he doesn't I guess I really am too ugly for him. You: Or fat. Me: Sigh, but he's so cute. You: Maybe you should go stand a little closer to him. Me: OK! (Scoot, Scoot, Scoot) You: I wonder what he thinks of me? Me: Maybe I should just walk by and say hi? You: Then he might think you're stalking him. Me: Ah, ya I'll just wait here. You: Now you look like a dork all by yourself over here. Me: Ill stare at my phone. You: Hm.. Who to text... Me: (Glance up). You: He's looking at you. Me: OMG I KNOW! You: Breathe. Me: WHAT SHOULD I SAY? ME & You: "Hi, I'm Martha."

No comments:

Post a Comment