Thursday, January 3, 2013

That One Reliable Person In Our Lives:

I think God granted each one of us that person that is always going to be there no matter what. That person you can tell anything to, the person who has your back at all hours of the day, that person that is like a sibling to you. Sometimes it isn't clear who that person is, but ounce you find them, you'll know they will be there forever. The person that God gave me was my cousin JJ. Since we were little we always couldn't wait to hang out with each other. I remember playing outside in JJ's castle that her dad had built for her, spending birthdays together, and even holidays together as well. Things took a sharp left, the day I moved to Utah, we started seeing each other only for a week per year. That one week we had together brought so many memories, and great night talks, that it was like I still lived in Illinois. As we got older we actually got lives, and it became hard to talk year round, so that week we got, was like catching up all year. Whenever the week ended and she left back home, I always bawled my eyes out, because it was like loosing a best friend! I don't think I've ever had a true best friend like JJ has been to me. I know were family, and family always sticks together, but our bond is more then family. She's my best friend, and I know this because I've seen her at her worst and at her best, and nothing has been able to tear our friendship apart. I trust her with all my heart. I care for her so much, that I only want what is best for her. I can't wait to be re-united with my cousin-bestie someday, so that we get to spend more than a dam week together. I love you so much, and can't wait for many more lifetime memories that await us! This is that one reliable person in my life that I'd do anything for, and thank God so much for bringing her in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment