Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Grand Theft Poetry:

The original has no consistency, even before the kings and the grave, and the barrows, but we'll never let it go.
On Tuesdays with Morrie we discussed
It was dark in Eragons cell, when he sat up with a start.
He said, "Dear Santa, I like your beard, and I have whiskers too."
Mr. Zinkoff giggles.
Then he says, "all in all bro, I thought I had a pretty good spring."
So Holler if you hear me.
"No Egyptian drink! You've heard of hot chocolate."
"Not a coffin." I say
I had a date with Destiny, 20 thoughts after, when I woke up I didn't know where I was
But the Holy Spirit accomplishes all through me
His eyes reflect his puzzlement of it all, but only briefly because we're on camera
"Oh" Lebron said.
"I'm just doing my homework."
"So stop that noise!" Screamed Atticus
I thought that was a good strategy.
And in fact, relaxation and creativity go hand in hand.
"Hey" Bacon called. "Eragon over here."
So the intellectual differences among races is a subject that only the most politically indifferent scientist did.

No comments:

Post a Comment