Monday, October 15, 2012

Make Me Feel Again

Have you ever been in a relationship? One that didn't end up the way you wanted it to? A two year long relationship? Once you have than you'll know exactly what I have to say.

I know I'm not even 18 yet, but I thought we were gonna last forever. I loved you, and I could feel that you loved me. We hung out with each other every day. My life was you. Your life was me.

What happened? I don't know, we are too different people now. I just can't drive to your house at two in the morning anymore to save you, and you can't come to mine to save me.

I got over you. What I didn't know is that I can't feel love anymore. It's like along with leaving you my emotions jumped out of my body too. I can't find them. I don't know how to feel again. I can't cry when I should. I can't get mad when something sets me off, and I feel like I can't love again.

Is this what damage feels like? Is this what happens when you loose someone so close to you, it hurts to much to even think about having someone like that again in your life?

I'm scrolling through the contacts of my phone. I need someone to talk to. Someone else to distract me, but I only scroll to your name. Stare at it.

I'm at work. I see this new dark handsome man stare at me, than he comes up and talks to me. For he first time in weeks I feel noticed. Days go on and we hang out.

All I have to say to this dark handsome man is: Make me feel again. Make me feel loved, happy, important.

Because I've felt love before, and I miss it so much. I miss how I used to feel.

2 comments:

  1. "What I didn't know is that I can't feel love anymore."

    Stealing this.
    And this:

    "I can't find them."

    Well done!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ." I just can't drive to your house at two in the morning anymore to save you, and you can't come to mine to save me."

    Stealing that.
    It's perfect and honest and also perfect.

    Esther.

    ReplyDelete